Eileen Valliere, CPA
Accountant, HR Director
Eileen Valliere joined New England Investment & Retirement Group, Inc. in November 2017 as an Accountant and the HR Director. Eileen has years of experience in finance. Her responsibilities at NEIRG can include accounts payable and receivable, billing, taxes, budgeting and HR compliance matters.
Eileen currently holds the CPA accounting professional designation through the State of New Hampshire. Outside the office, she enjoys visiting with family and friends, gardening and reading.
“I love feeling like I can make a difference
in employees’ work lives.”
B.S., Business Management – Merrimack College; Certificate of Accountancy, Daniel Webster College
Controller, Valco Data Systems
- Managed accounting department
- Prepared financial statements
- Prepared information for company income tax returns, federal and state (approx. 40 states)
- Coordinated payroll function for 75+ employees
Staff Accountant, DiBenedetto & Co.
- Managed accounts payable, accounts receivable and payroll for clients
- Prepared all types of tax returns for business and personal clients
- Conducted audits, reviews and compilations